Cartoon Connections Flash App (2009)

These are screen grabs from an interactive Flash application I made as a project at college in 2009.
Because I still use the same software I had when I made this, I was able to have it working on my laptop to be able to give you these images of it. Here's one reason to keep your old software.

The idea of this app was based on the series Comedy Connections.

At the time, I only made the pages covering the series Futurama
(There was no time to research the rest.)

Main Contents Page

When cursor is over arrow

Introduction to Futurama

When you click "Learn more" you'll get this scene.
(Please note that 4:3 aspect ratio monitors were still the norm when I made this, hence the frame.)

Cursor over "Fry"

Fry's page
(text was copy and pasted from Wikipedia. I could have written my own material, 
but I had no time then.)

Cursor over "Billy West"

Billy West's page

The screen is a large movable board of graphics that you can drag or move about to explore.

The CD graphic was made because at the time, Bender's Big Score was a direct-to-DVD release

Popular Posts